I have a Vuitton itch I need to scratch, but can't!!!!

Karman,

I am EXTREMELY impressed with how much you have saved in such a short amount of time. I think if you try to steer clear of the sources (no looking at the website, stay out of the store, limit your time (gasp!) here on the forum, then your wanting will wan a little. Play with your collection - try them on wiht new outfits. You can do it. Then when you post that you can do it, I will know that I can too! :tup:

you can do it Karman!!!! :tup: don't buy anything from the permanent collection yet. just think of all the wonderful new F/W bags coming very soon. they'll be so worth the wait :yes:

But would they still give me a $200 gift card if I do a charge-send for over $2,250 in merchandise? I'm not sure, because I didn't know you could call other stores to do charge-send on PSN.

I don't see why not. I did it once with a Gucci bag. I wasn't able to go to the store to pick up the item so they just charged my card. When I picked up the item the following day, all I had to do was show my receipt at the CS department and they issued my GC.

I say it's worth a try!

i'm with you, karman! i've been holding off since my last purchase (epi ivoire soufflot) but so tempted to buy either a damier pap 30 to tide me over until i get either the neo cabby or stratus pm. soooooooooo hard!!!!

Karman,

I am EXTREMELY impressed with how much you have saved in such a short amount of time. I think if you try to steer clear of the sources (no looking at the website, stay out of the store, limit your time (gasp!) here on the forum, then your wanting will wan a little. Play with your collection - try them on wiht new outfits. You can do it. Then when you post that you can do it, I will know that I can too! :tup:

IMPOSSIBLE! I can't do ANY of those things!! LOL! :P If I don't spend time on TPF or looking at the Vuitton website, I'd have NOTHING to do! :roflmfao:

I don't see why not. I did it once with a Gucci bag. I wasn't able to go to the store to pick up the item so they just charged my card. When I picked up the item the following day, all I had to do was show my receipt at the CS department and they issued my GC.

I say it's worth a try!

Hmm...I think I'll just wait. I like to buy bags from Calgary because I get to play around with it, try it on, and take a good look at it before I buy it. Also if there's a problem with the bag it's probably easier to deal with if I buy it from Calgary...thanks for the suggestion though!!

I have a huge itch to get some LV but the stuff I want aren't here yet, else I wouldn't be able to resist scratching too :smile: So no helpful advice from me, lol.

I'm having the same problem lol..I got money from housesitting and I was ONLY going to buy the denim Cles so I could finally save a bit more money, then I ended up buying 3 pairs of Coach shoes and my last Inclusion bangle. Sigh. Lol.