I have a serious problem with these bags!

1. Flower power pretty!!

Purse FanGirl likes this.
  2. Anyone wanna share a mod shot wearing the clutch with the chain?

3. Does it lay flat when attached?

4. Yes anyone?

5. IMG_0343.jpg I just ordered this one

6. I have been debating this one. Can't wait to see photos. Just don't know if the color will be hard to wardrobe match as I've never owned a pink bag but it is so pretty.

7. Yes I have found the color sometimes looks better in the photo. My pink fringe dinkier should arrive any day.

8. IMG_0624.jpg

There's a black/pink one too on the website.

Winterfell5 and SEWDimples like this.
  9. Those are so cute! I wonder what fits in there.

10. I love them, my hubbys wallet is in trouble

11. These are so cute. Dimensions are 1 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 5 1/4". Would grab these up if they had made them large enough to hold a cell phone. Here is the black/pink.
    IMG_1487379134.445421.jpg

Winterfell5, Hobbsy and SEWDimples like this.
  12. My pink fringe dinkier arrived, it is so pretty, but very small. My iPhone 6 fits, not much else. Will post photos tomorrow.

13. Here's a sneak peak at my new Tea Rose Floral Applique saddle bag. It's late and I'm too tired to take all the stuffing and wrapping off of the bag.
    I love it!

DSCN0933.jpg

Winterfell5, LL777, Harley77 and 2 others like this.
  14. Got the coin pouch today and it's perfect. I'm keeping it in my purse to hold beauty essentials but I can also take it out on its own and fit my iphone 5 (I'm slow to update) and some cards and a lipgloss or something. I like that it's a little more studded than the Rogue version because I like the play on girly and hard.

IMG_3535.jpg IMG_3536.jpg IMG_3537.jpg
  15. Congrats! It is so cute. I'm slow to upgrade as well. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice