I have a ? about color requests and sales?

I don't ever think you should worry about a color being discontinued. I never really thought like that myself. I almost think that if a color is retired it becomes a rare jewel. I think what is most important is you try and buy what you love and what makes your heart skip a beat.

Maybe if you are 30 and the color you pick is bold...there is a chance you may not like it later, but I sort of feel if you didn't buy it on impulse you will love it later. It is part of what makes you...you! It is a piece of your life.

You have to be a certain person to carry a bold color...some need to carry neutrals in part to be safe. That is fine...some people just love them.

It is what you love.

Thank you for all the feedback here.

I agree KB that if you love brights, I don't see any need to avoid them! The colors are the best - any bag can be black - I do understand some people feeling more comfortable with the dark colors like that. And sometimes I do wonder (we've talked about this before) if when we're 60+ will we love our fuschia bags and orange?? I don't know but I bet I will!! JMO...

I feel you are who you are and you will be that person at 70. We look older, but I don't feel that most of us will feel old. You never think you are as old as you are. I feel like I could be 22, 25 etc. and let's just say I am not. I feel those bags in color will bring alot of joy to us and great memories.

miete said:
Hi, wanted to get your opinions on chartreuse...specifically 37 clemence bolide in chartreuse. I tried it in the store and it looks great but I am not sure if this is a color that I can carry for years and years to come. Does anyone have chartreuse and how do they like it?

I have a Chartreuse Shoulder Birkin and I tend to use it more in the summer. IMO, if you like colors but yet a bit shy of bright colors, then Chartreuse might be a better choice than Vert Anis because it's a bit more neutral :smile:

Is there any comparison between the 2 green colors? This morning while sitting in church (where I spend time looking at fashion/bags I must admit!) - a woman had a pretty bright green sweater and it made me wish for an Hermes bag in green! Again!!