I hate waiting for people!

omg I hate when things like that happens.

I had a therapist who would always be a good half hour late without fault. Excuse me I'm willing to work on my issue but hellp you have to respect me and give me the tiem I'm paying for and not act like I have no right to have an expectation of you to show up on time. I'm nto talking appts running late, I'm talking the first appt of the day at 11am and she couldn't get her stuff together for an 11am appt.

I had a therapist who would always be a good half hour late without fault. Excuse me I'm willing to work on my issue but hellp you have to respect me and give me the tiem I'm paying for and not act like I have no right to have an expectation of you to show up on time. I'm nto talking appts running late, I'm talking the first appt of the day at 11am and she couldn't get her stuff together for an 11am appt.

your therapist could use a therapist. (wait! maybe thats why she's late!)

I had the same situation for about three years with my therapist. My appointment was the first one of the day at 10:00 a.m., but she never was ready until much later. The most bizaare part of the situation was that her office was IN HER HOUSE! :hysteric:

This is a major pet peeve with me.....the phone company is always late, as is the electrician, the plumber, the landscaper, you name it. I take an afternoon off of work to be here during the estimated window of arrival, and it turns out I could just have gotten home at my normal time!! AAGH.

The worse such occurrence was the day I moved into my new house...the furniture was to be delivered between 12-5, or something like that.

Guess what time they got here? 11:00 P.M.!!!!!!!! They were actually unloading furniture into my house at midnight! I was not a happy girl, but I was so excited about my new house, that I let it slide.

I am always on time, or a little early. I am willing to forgive friends/family for being late to a reasonable degree (10-15 minutes max)...but after that my blood starts to BOIL!! :cursing:

I have an appointment with the heating/cooling people tomorrow to clean my furnace for winter, window of 12-4 p.m. Wonder what time THEY will show up?

This is a major pet peeve with me.....the phone company is always late, as is the electrician, the plumber, the landscaper, you name it. I take an afternoon off of work to be here during the estimated window of arrival, and it turns out I could just have gotten home at my normal time!! AAGH.

The worse such occurrence was the day I moved into my new house...the furniture was to be delivered between 12-5, or something like that.

Guess what time they got here? 11:00 P.M.!!!!!!!! They were actually unloading furniture into my house at midnight! I was not a happy girl, but I was so excited about my new house, that I let it slide.

I am always on time, or a little early. I am willing to forgive friends/family for being late to a reasonable degree (10-15 minutes max)...but after that my blood starts to BOIL!! :cursing:

I have an appointment with the heating/cooling people tomorrow to clean my furnace for winter, window of 12-4 p.m. Wonder what time THEY will show up?

care to make it interesting?:lol: Now taking bets on what time the heating/cooling people show up at Denims place!
I'll put a sawbuck down for 2 p.m.

care to make it interesting?:lol: Now taking bets on what time the heating/cooling people show up at Denims place!
I'll put a sawbuck down for 2 p.m.

All right all, bagnshoofetish has started the wagering at 2 p.m. Anyone else have any bets?

This should be fun....but I hope nobody picks 11 p.m....and END UP BEING RIGHT! LOL. :sad:

Too bad I don't have a prize to give out to the winner!!

me and waiting... that's a line that does not go together.. i throw fits and develop an attitude if i have to wait.. oh, and i am very transparent too, so ppl know when i am pissed..