I HATE EBAY!!! They removed BOTH of my auctions for LV bags!!!!!

this just happened to me! I have been a member since 2000, have 70 feedback all 100% positive, have sold many high end designer bags (all from my personal collection) and listed a Gucci that is real -- from the boutique and has a receipt and tags. it's obviously real so the people at vero must be on crack! I AM SO ANGRY!

I am new to this site and I just read some of the complaints concerning Ebay pulling listings for authentic merchandise. The same thing happened to me last year. If you do an online search for Tabberone or just go to Tabberone. Great fabrics and collectibles. and click on the trademark link, there are lots of tips and great information about VERO and their misuse of power. You can also go to the Ebay community section and search for Tabberone as well. This lady goes out of her way to assist people with these types of issues. I hope this helps!

:smile:

I am new to this site and I just read some of the complaints concerning Ebay pulling listings for authentic merchandise. The same thing happened to me last year. If you do an online search for Tabberone or just go to Tabberone. Great fabrics and collectibles. and click on the trademark link, there are lots of tips and great information about VERO and their misuse of power. You can also go to the Ebay community section and search for Tabberone as well. This lady goes out of her way to assist people with these types of issues. I hope this helps!

:smile:

So very interesting! A must read for all!

I just had two listings up for LV bags (w/o receipts), and both mine remained there just fine. However, I do have a 100% positive feedback rating for buying and selling authentic designer bags (mostly LV) -- although not a huge quantity or anything (I only have something like 32 ratings). Also, I have been an ebay member since like 2002. I think one thing they are doing is cracking down on newer members. Sorry this happened to you!

Your "newness" does not matter. Since Ebay has been sued by Chanel, LMVH, Chloe, etc., they are taking down any auctions which are being reported by the VERO rights holders. I have had two auctions taken down by Chloe. I have over 3,000+ positive feedback and have been a member since 1997 (I think it is 1997) The Vero rights holders do not want the competition, and I believe that Chloe, Coach, et al, may be doing a widescale attack, even on reputable sellers. Check out this review written by an Ebay seller on the Vero process: eBay Guides - Everything you wanted to know about VeRO.

Well, Chloe has hired a company to detect counterfeit items. That company reported me to Ebay, and Ebay closed my auction. I then followed Ebay protocol and I contacted the vero rights holder via the e-mail link, and that is when I learned that this company was hired by Chloe to monitor the auctions on Ebay. Here is what they told me:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

We represent Chloé in the worldwide enforcement of its intellectual property rights. With respect to your query, the item in question was removed from auction as we believe it bears counterfeit Chloé trademarks and also infringes design rights and copyright owned by the brand.

Best regards,
Richemont International SA - Intellectual Property Department

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue 1/30/2007 5:19 PM
To: ebay Chloe Account
Subject: You Removed My Chloe Handbag Listing

Hello,

You contacted Ebay, and you requested the removal of the following listing: 130074275746 - NWT$1800+ Chloe Paddington Tall Satchel Rouge

This is an authentic Chloe Handbag. Do you need a copy of the receipt where I purchased it from Luisa via roma? I did not use any photos or descriptions that were not mine. Please let me know as soon as possible what I need to provide you with.

I, along with many of my friends, sell our handbags on Ebay. We sell authentic handbags. Many of us have had our listings ended with no reason given other than there is a vero violation. It would be most helpful if you can tell us what we need to do to correct the alleged violation.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

XXXXXXX"

I have sent them two e-mails asking them to provide particulars on what they want, but they have sent the same "canned" e-mail.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-VeRO_W0QQugidZ10000000000085319