i had an idea!

wait i think i have my maths wrong.

by the way you guys are the best friends a girl could have. truly. i am so very lucky. woooeee. i tell you. so supportive. like spanx.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Okay, then, if you're going to be picky about it... Only dares that WON'T get you banned from the store forever.

And by my scorecard...Baggs offered $100, QM offered to double it, I offered to double that $200, and Baggs offered to quadruple our combined $400, then I said I'd match, so you're already at $3,202.31. WhooHoo!

The above scorecard brought to you by what DH calls "gga math: where you never know exactly how the figures are gonna add up, but it's gonna cost you a bundle."

you don't have to be single to do it. don't you think divorce is totally understandable to marry the next king of england? wouldn't your husband be like "omg of course. we should get divorced. if he would marry me instead of you I would leave you too. he's hot and rich and omg i would be a queen!"

you don't have to be single to do it. don't you think divorce is totally understandable to marry the next king of england? wouldn't your husband be like "omg of course. we should get divorced. if he would marry me instead of you I would leave you too. he's hot and rich and omg i would be a queen!"

And think of the story he would get to tell all his buddies!!!! My wife was so hot she got picked up by the future King of England...Bet his buddies would buy him a round for that...

wouldn't your husband be like "omg of course. we should get divorced. if he would marry me instead of you I would leave you too. he's hot and rich and omg i would be a queen!"

I think Mr.GGA is pretty comfortable not being a queen. I'm betting he'd give this one a pass, H.