I got the 'ol 'bait and switch' what now??

Look at the pics above - you can tell it's a different bag.
Here's what I sent her:
Unfortunatly for you you are messing with someone who actually knows Louis Vuitton. I could tell the second I pulled it out of the bag it was fake. I might feel bad if you had not known it was a fake - but you didn't - you said you bought it from LV in Greece. Also you nkow it's not the one in the picture. Although you did manage to find a picture of a real one with the same colour combo on the front - you forgot to look at the rest of the bag - the other side that connects is not the same colour (look across the bottom of the bag and up the sides). The bag in your listing has darker patina and the one you sent has a plae patina. The heatstamp is even different.
I will not pay for shipping when YOU are the one who put me in this mess. Why should I be out money???
I agreed to the $9 only for the shipping to me - but I am not paying for shipping back.
Shipping to the US would be much cheaper so that may be what you want to do.
Airyn

Seller's name is sitoube
here's my listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250139418618&rd=1&rd=1

She also has other LV's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

See what Paypal advises you to do regarding getting an authentication. Secondly, through Paypal you'll be refunded purchase price and original shipping. You will be required to pay shipping to send it back to the seller IF that is what Paypal advises you to do.

Did you contact her? that's really awful, how strange, I don't get it.

I wasn't paying any attention, you did email her, did she write back ? so it looks like she has an authentic but she sends out a fake? the bag sent to you is completely different... it would be interesting to know if she does that frequently, those are actually the scary sellers, they sell some authentic and some not... wonder what she will say. I'm sure you will get refunded from paypal.

Yup. It really sounds like she has ONE real....then is able to obtain a bunch of knockoffs. So she is able to sell it over and over.

She probalby went to a street vendor and bought a lot of all the same fake bag and is making big time $$$ on her scams.

I'm a bit naive when it comes to LV, but I do agree that the bag you received is DEFINITELY not the one on the listing. I'm so sorry this happened to you, hope everything works out!

Also do yourself a favor and call paypal and verify the return address is what is on her account. A friend of mine had to return a fake item and the seller gave her "her sister's" address and guess what the package got lost, then seller said she never recieved the return. Good Luck.

I ACTUALLY HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME.i RECIEVED A FAKE LV GROOM WALLET AND I IMMEDIATELY FILED WITH PAYPAL AFTER THE POWER SELLER REFUSED TO ANSWER MY EMAILS. SHE DID NOT RESPOND TO THE DISPUTE SO PAYPAL SIDED IN MY FAVOR. I GOT MY MONEY BACK AND I STILL HAVE THE FAKE WALLET SOME WHERE. I DID NOT EVEN CONSIDER MAILING IT BACK WITH THE THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD TRY TO SELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE.

In addition to reporting her to Pay Pal. Report her to eBay for selling you a fake. You can do this through Safe Harbor which I think you can find on your My eBay page. It might appear that they are not doing anything..but they do keep track of the complaints. If they get enough they will close her account.

Wish I knew what "enough" was..but I don't.

I'm sorry this happened to you..what a pain to have to deal with!

OMG I'm so sorry that it happened to you. ITA w/ what the others said, especially with csssaunt who suggested reporting her to eBay. If eBay sees that this is a problem, then it can suspend her account which would be a major hassle for her.

That is so sad. I am so sorry you have this extra aggro & paperwork to deal with. Life isn't complicated enough???

I think to file a dispute with Paypal is wise as her funds will be frozen and it will make it harder for her to sell and retrieve her money, plus Paypal is so slow to unfreeze funds, she will be inconvenieced for a long time. She desrves this.

It seems to me it really does not even matter if we have an "Authenticate This" Board as it was a real bait and switch and there was no way you could have protected yourself in advance.

I am so paranoid of buying on eBay now and it is sad for the legit sellers.

I hope the scammer liar gets what she deserves.

Price should have made a red flag go up. "Steals" on higher end bags are rare - people know what they are selling. This is a very low price.