I Got The Job!!!

Congrats on your new job! That is wonderful! Hmm since you got a card in the mail, would your SA honor the discount for you anyway? :graucho: I think the ink Bleecker flap has your name on it!

Congrats on your new job! That is wonderful! Hmm since you got a card in the mail, would your SA honor the discount for you anyway? :graucho: I think the ink Bleecker flap has your name on it!

I think I am going to wait and see what the spring collection looks like. Patent ergo sounds delightful as well. :nuts: Since I'm not starting until 12/17 and the paychecks come bi-monthly, I won't see the increase until mid-January. I will just wait until the new year to go nuts!

Thanks everyone! I love my TPF family!

Congrats! Working at Coach would be like working at the candy store. No wait, I think it's way better than the candy store!!!!!!!

Giraffe,
Your new job isn't at Coach is it? You just thought about celebrating by buying Coach (or do I need to go to bed cause I got no sleep last night and can't read?). Congrats on the new job irregardless of where it is!

Giraffe,
Your new job isn't at Coach is it? You just thought about celebrating by buying Coach (or do I need to go to bed cause I got no sleep last night and can't read?). Congrats on the new job irregardless of where it is!

No it is definitely not at Coach. It's at an insurance company (where my husband works, so we can car-pool). If Coach paid what this job paid though, I'd work there! :nuts:

Aw hell. I understood your post completely wrong. Well, congrats on your new job anyhow!!
Still, buy a whole new purse (with the matching wardrobe...er, accesories).
Carpooling too?? Imagine the gas savings...that alone is like winning the lotto. Florida is like $3.15 a gallon! Highway robbery!

Ahem, Coach anyone?

Aw hell. I understood your post completely wrong. Well, congrats on your new job anyhow!!
Still, buy a whole new purse (with the matching wardrobe...er, accesories).
Carpooling too?? Imagine the gas savings...that alone is like winning the lotto. Florida is like $3.15 a gallon! Highway robbery!

Ahem, Coach anyone?

Gas is like that here in Chicagoland too! Absolutely terrible.

I calculated it...I'm going to save $200/month in gas alone.

I'm waiting to see what comes out in 2008...perhaps buy a bag, wallet, and charms! Plus I just heard that my stepmom got a Coach delivery at her home :nuts: and I'm the only family member who loves Coach! So I should probably refrain from buying until at least after Christmas.