I got the black belted ergo and more! pics!

You and me both, sister!!! Lol...I keep saying, "okay, I have enough now..." but it never ends up that way:sweatdrop:
LA...I can't even blame tpf for enabling me. I hadn't been on the forum as much the last few weeks because of work. So I know it isn't tpf's fault that I have this addiction. I even bought my coworker a bag and a charm. I am trying to get her addicted to coach. That way I feel better about my little problem of buying new coach bags every month. :graucho:
Carley

You and me both, sister!!! Lol...I keep saying, "okay, I have enough now..." but it never ends up that way:sweatdrop:

LA, I feel the SAME way!! I have a bad enough handbag addiction as it is, but the forum isn't helping!! I went to Lord and Taylor to presale for F&F on Friday, and the Coach boutique and outlet on Sat.!! Sometimes I go just because I see posts about a particular bag somewhere. Then I end up buying that or something else!!

I love your stuff!! I also saw this belted hobo at the outlet yesterday. I love this design!!

I LOVE how your ergo matches your kitty! You have some beautiful bags......but I must say Im very proud of you for getting the scribble! I am anything but young and absolutely love wearing it! You go girl!!:woohoo:

Love the bags! :tup: I actually got a black ergo belted hobo at the outlet, but have to sell it. :tdown: It's beautiful though, congrats! :tup:

Fields...I am sorry you have to sell your ergo but I know there will be more and better bags in your future. :yes:

I really like that bag! Plus your kitties are adorable ;)
runner... thanks! My kitties always love looking at my coach!

I LOVE how your ergo matches your kitty! You have some beautiful bags......but I must say Im very proud of you for getting the scribble! I am anything but young and absolutely love wearing it! You go girl!!:woohoo:

kimmie...I wasn't even thinking about how that ergo matches my cat...but I guess it does.:P
That is so sweet of you for your encouraging words about my scribbles. That makes me feel better about buying it. My dh is still saying that bag is for someone younger. But I don't care what he thinks about it. I think it is a fun bag and I plan on enjoying it.
Plus...I think you look young in your pics. So you can carry off any bag. :tup:
Thanks!
Carley