I got the black belted ergo and more! pics!

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
I finally snagged the black belted ergo at Round Rock on friday.:yahoo:I just got back tonight after a long weekend of meetings but I just have to share pics!! I am so totally on a ban now. :rolleyes: My closet can't hold another bag.:shame:
Carley

lodilove

Jun 6, 2007
I love that ergo! I've been hunting down a black ergo for months with no luck. Congrats!

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Hey bag twin! Congrats! Looks like my large belted black ergo but maybe yours is the middle size. Mine is in it's dustbag now so it's hard to compare with your pic. You will treasure this bag forever. Your scribble bag is cute.

Funny cats!! who let the cats out of the bag? hehe

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
Pretty! Did it pass the kitty sniff test? =^..^= ;)

Does the extra belt hardware add much weight?
It passed the kitty sniff test so I get to keep it!

The hardware doesn't seem to add much weight to it but I guess I will find out when I load it up and carry it.
Carley

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
I love that ergo! I've been hunting down a black ergo for months with no luck. Congrats!
Thanks!
They had two at Round Rock plus they had a brown patent ergo hobo and a large black patent ergo hobo.
I am sending good luck your way that you can find a black belted ergo.:yes:
Carley

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
Hey bag twin! Congrats! Looks like my large belted black ergo but maybe yours is the middle size. Mine is in it's dustbag now so it's hard to compare with your pic. You will treasure this bag forever. Your scribble bag is cute.

Funny cats!! who let the cats out of the bag? hehe
Thanks oop! My ergo is a medium. I had been wanting a black belted ergo for a while. I didn't think I would find one but I got lucky!
I love my scribble but my hubby thinks I am too old for it. :s
My cats were very excited about my ergo. :rolleyes:
Carley

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
WOW! I'm so jealous! That is quite the haul!!! I love everything! Congrats!!!!
LA...Thanks....I really think I maybe a coach addict. I keep saying I am not buying anymore and then I go out and buy more bags. I am not going into debt but I am running out of room for more bags. :girlsigh:
Carley