I got nervous and backout of this deal

It might very well be a BI but she did say it was an 05 teal. That wasn't the point really. the point was miracuously she has "other" bbags oh and by the way, she has some brand new chloe paddingtons too. Just seemed suspicious. I'm outta the deal any except for getting my 250+ restocking fee which blows

rocco, I don't understand why you are not pressing this seller to get your $250. back....... The seller is not out anything, in fact they are taking advantage of the situation and ending up with an extra $250. in their pocket.

Especially now that you say they have sold the bag to someone else.

I emailed and said I want all of money back. She said no go. I'll file a claim but will have to wait for enough time to pass to file a not received which is the way to go I think (I cannot say not authentic - since I didn't even get the bag) I'll claim seller is trying to recoup paypal fees - that should do it? eh?

I'm not sure why having multiple new bags is a red flag...there are several PF'ers who buy up multiple bags to sell on ebay (****** and Elizabeth Thomas to name two of them) it's no big deal, just people trying to make some sales. Maybe I'm missing something? And fight for your 250. back...the restocking fee is a known scam.

No, multiple bags in itself is not the red flag but to sell a brand new hot off the press 07 vert green for $700.00? She's losing money. Granted I lose money on just about ever flip but that's on used bags. Anyway the 450 cleared so now I'll go after the rest. I swear its retail or you guys :smile: for me from now on!

Good luck! Too bad the seller didn't do the right thing.....

I'm not sure what you should claim or how to go about that. If I were in your shoes, I would call ebay and find out how to proceed. I imagine and am hoping ebay will require the seller to rufund the $250..... and at the most, charge you the seller's listing fees since the seller didn't agree to not complete the transaction (which the seller has the right to choose). However, they don't have a right to charge a restocking fee if not disclosed... especially a grossly inflated number.

Wish you the best rocco... this will teach that seller to not mess with a woman who just had her tummy tucked! ;) Hope you're feeling well.