I got my Trish!

I guess it was totally spur at the moment though I've been thinking about getting this bag. After I got off work, I decided to go to MJ store "just to look" the Trish in leather lining. My SA is usually Peter. He's been helping me with my recent purchases :P. Today Luke was helping me and he's a cutie, btw :nuts:.

They have the Chili on display so I asked if they still had the dark brown and it was the last one in their store! I asked him if I could see it. He brought it out fresh still in the box :drool:. I could smell the leather when he took the stuffing out of the bag, and it smelled good, my friend.

Long story to short, I finally talked myself into buying it! I can't believe I spent that much money on a bag :wtf:. Oh well, I've been thinking about this bag for more than a month and it's just funny cause I wanted to get the Slouchy Tote first, but ended up with the Trish.

The leather is so scrumptious and the smell is just heavenly. It is pretty heavy though after I put my zip clutch and my Treo. I think the leather lining makes the bag isn't as slouchy as the canvas lining. It's more strutured.

Do you think the leather lining will make the bag heavier?

Poor me, I can buy a Trish but still no digital camera :nuts:. I took these pics with my cell.

Attachments

• Photo_110306_002.jpg
    Photo_110306_002.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 172
  • Photo_110306_003.jpg
    Photo_110306_003.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 121
No. :crybaby: I couldn't decide between the Trish and the Hudson so I left them both there. By the time I got finished buying other bags, they were gone. It's something to think about later, but I have Mini Lin on the brain.