I got my Trish!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I guess it was totally spur at the moment though I've been thinking about getting this bag. After I got off work, I decided to go to MJ store "just to look" the Trish in leather lining. My SA is usually Peter. He's been helping me with my recent purchases :P. Today Luke was helping me and he's a cutie, btw :nuts:.

They have the Chili on display so I asked if they still had the dark brown and it was the last one in their store! I asked him if I could see it. He brought it out fresh still in the box :drool:. I could smell the leather when he took the stuffing out of the bag, and it smelled good, my friend.

Long story to short, I finally talked myself into buying it! I can't believe I spent that much money on a bag :wtf:. Oh well, I've been thinking about this bag for more than a month and it's just funny cause I wanted to get the Slouchy Tote first, but ended up with the Trish.

The leather is so scrumptious and the smell is just heavenly. It is pretty heavy though after I put my zip clutch and my Treo. I think the leather lining makes the bag isn't as slouchy as the canvas lining. It's more strutured.

Do you think the leather lining will make the bag heavier?

Poor me, I can buy a Trish but still no digital camera :nuts:. I took these pics with my cell.

Photo_110306_002.jpg Photo_110306_003.jpg
  2. very nice. can we see some modeling pics perhaps?

3. Woo Hoo Chloe!! Congratulations!! :yahoo: It's a beautiful bag. I'm thrilled for you!

4. YAY!!! Congratulations! I love Trish! We're twins now :yahoo: . Almost. Lining's different. Woohoo!!!

5. And I started out wanting the Hudson, but Trish stole my heart, so same kind of story!

6. Both Hudson and Trish are gorgeous. Congrats! It's a very good choice!

7. Congrats! =)

8. Congrats Chloe! The Trish is such a hot bag! Enjoy!

9. ^ E, did you end up getting Hudson? =)

10. No. :crybaby: I couldn't decide between the Trish and the Hudson so I left them both there. By the time I got finished buying other bags, they were gone. It's something to think about later, but I have Mini Lin on the brain.

11. ^^Erika - I hope you update your bag showcase thread soon. I love seeing your new additions!:yes: You always have such great taste.

12. ^ I'm checking her showcase right now. E has a Putty credit card case. =)

13. I love your new Trish! Congrats!

14. lovely bag, congrats! :biggrin:

15. the trish is such a funky bag, congrats on the purchase!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice