I got a wallet... :(

Even Hubby couldn't believe I had gotten it so clean...he is very happy about it! :biggrin:
I am so happy to finally have this wallet...it is THE ultimate Legacy wallet, in my mind. Well, along with my Whiskey one, but that's another thing altogether. LOL!

My Peyton is going to be proud to carry this piece...it is totally worth what I paid for now.

you did such a great job! contact the makers of Fantastik and see can't they work you into a commerical lol!.... i'm glad it will be useful to you now!

I love fantastik...After my hubby and I moved in together in '07(out of each others respective parent's houses) I discovered it and it is the only cleaner I use. It will take paint off the wall, soap scum off tubs, anything, without scrubbing. It's the best product out there.
I have been singing it's praises for years...but never thought it would work on something like this, LOL!
I am so happy right now!

PCL, I wasn't going to chime in on this thread because I didn't want you to feel bad. I really thought that you were a sap for not returning it, I apologize.

Now that I see your "after" picture, I am totally elated for you! Congrats on your dogged persistence and ability to see the potential in this wallet.

I hope she gives you years of enjoyment!