I Got A Skull Charm!!!!!

I had that skull charm on ebay on watch. I knew it was going to sell for a high price. In fact, I am surprised it didn't go for more :nuts:

Supposedly Coach is sold out everywhere (although I can see you cannot fully trust their inventory. I was there yesterday buying things and was told the wallet I wanted to purchase for my father was sold out but then an SA walked over with one in her hand.....)

However, they told me they are not making any more of these charms. When I first saw this charm a month or so ago, I called them and they told me they were sold out but had planned on getting a new shipment in early June.

As for pictures, I'm working on that. I just got a Mac Powerbook for my birthday but have been having a challenging time figuring out how to download pics. My husband is a PCer so he is no help. I am taking a class at the Apple store next Friday, so after that, watch out- I will post my skull charm and all my other purchases (a couple of scarves, a pink pig charm, a brown wristlet and I think that was it) ;)

I put my skull charm on my bag to go see Pirates!

OOOO I'm so so jealous!!!!! I want a Skull Charm so badly! I have a obsession with Pirates of the Caribbean and that skull charm fits me perfectly!!!! I'll find one eventually, LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What a wonderful TPFer! I have met a few of those myself, one wonderful enough to send me a PCE card!