I got 2 beautiful items from LV last night (pics)

Excellent choices! The Beverly is so beautiful, I just love the size and shape, not too big, not too small, just perfect. And mini pouchettes are just adorable, so sweet. Glad you found something you love!

Thanks everyone, I am so happy to read everyone's replies. I am very happy indeed and yes the Beverly MM is just the perfect size for going to work (I work in a corporate office). The SA was very kind to me, she showed me so many bags and I swear I tried them all in front of the mirror. She also helped me with putting my items in each bag to see if it would fit. Unfortunately both my Pochette Accessories & Pochette Cosmetique won't fit into the Beverly but hey I just have to leave them at home and use my Mini Pochette as my cosmetic purse for the Beverly. :nuts:

Beautiful bag! I agree about the Deauville, it is very elegant but I wonder if it's too big for a handheld?

Yes the Deauville is indeed very elegant and I was surprised that it's not as big as I imagined it. I would say it's very similar in size with the speedy 30. Of course the Deauville is a little taller and thinner in the width. I love it and it looked really good. I am going to get her when I have more money saved up.