I got 2 beautiful items from LV last night (pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all,
    I am so happy and I want to share with you all. I finally went to LV last night and got myself 2 beatiful items. Some of you might remember I previously purchased a Mono Speedy 25 and took it back and got a credit note. It took me a little while to decide what I really wanted. Well here it is I have attached some pics of the two beautiful items. I am planning to upload these pictures on the Visual Aid & Clubhouse also. I am so happy I can share these photos with you all.

The 1st item is the Mono Beverly MM (she still has the plastic around the handle and the plastic on the buckle):

Attached Files:

2. And here is the Mono Mini Pochette:

Attached Files:

3. VERY CUTE!CONGRATS !!!Both are adorable!

4. Now that I returned the Speedy 25 and I want her back. THe SA showed me the Mono Speedy 30 and I fell in love with her. I also feel in love with the Deauville. Well both of these are on my wish list.:yahoo:

5. Ahhh congrats! The Beverly MM is too cute

6. Very nice bags, congrats!

7. Very nice! I just bought the mono mini myself....so cute!!!

8. Congrats!!!!!!!

9. Great bags, beverly is so elegant.
    Congratulations!

10. I didn't think much of the Mini Pochette since I already got the Mono Pochette Accessories. But I couldn't my eyes when I saw her last night. She is so adorable and cute and very practical too. DH and I went to dinner last night and I couldn't wait to use her, I couldn't believe how much fitted in the mini pochette. Phone, eyes, lipgloss, and my mono cles and still room left. I love it!

11. Congrats- the Beverly is a beauty!

12. Very nice!

13. congrats!

14. nice stuff!

15. Congrats ! :yes: Great purcahses !