I give up!! Locating any shade of gold reissue!!

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I've totally given up on that Gold Reissue that's going to be out this coming Fall... I want a Gold Reissue from last year or any Gold Reissue, any shades, as long as it is a Gold one for my next purchase by the end of this month!! Can you please help me locate a Gold Reissue for my next purchase?? I'm really, really dying to get this handbag.. huhuhu... I wanted it in size 226.. But if there's no more 226 available, then 227 is fine... I'm quite a late bloomer.. Really!! And how much does a 226 Gold reissue and a 227 Gold Reissue retails?? Thanks a lot for your help guys!!

Frustrated...
RiCa

^No I'm from HK and the time difference is really killing me.. whenever it's working hours there in USA, I'm sleeping.. So I have no choice but to contact SAs by e-mail.. But my sister is going to call them for me maybe later.. Let's see what will happen. *crossfingers!*

Perhaps try contacting Stuart Ing, asst manager Chanel in Honolulu. 808 923-0224. I have his email, too. So if you'd like to send him an email, pm me. If he doesn't have the bag or thinks he is not going to get it, ask him if he would be so kind to try contact NY for you -- explain that time difference hindrance.

As for the Ebay one -- if all else fails, contact the seller and see if they will take offers. All they can do is say no.

With the time difference why don't you call early in the morning (6am) on the 1800 number, you still be able to catch them at that time. Wake up early if you want it badly. :okay: