I found an Olsen Tote...but am on the fence on the color

The bag surprised me b/c I tend to like 'traditional/conservative Chanel' -- one color. But this bag is very nice! It's casual and eye catching. I can see you wearing this with jeans or even dressing it up ... especially if you have a pair of Chanel two-tone pumps!

let's us know your decision!

I love it. The two color combination is unique and I like the slouchiness.

It is also a great size, not too big and not too small!!

Congrats on both the purse and the wedding!

Eh honey, I believe this IS Echo's bag ;)

It was my bag (I didn't want to say anything while the auction was going that might be construed as publicizing the listing or anything). I actually really warmed up to it last week but decided with the baby and the wedding, if I wasn't going to wear it all the time it would be better to sell it. The buyer actually has the same bag in the smaller version in black and silver and sold a true hobo version of it not too long ago. I guess they really like the style!

It was my bag (I didn't want to say anything while the auction was going that might be construed as publicizing the listing or anything). I actually really warmed up to it last week but decided with the baby and the wedding, if I wasn't going to wear it all the time it would be better to sell it. The buyer actually has the same bag in the smaller version in black and silver and sold a true hobo version of it not too long ago. I guess they really like the style!

i saw that the auction ended with BIN listing. Yeah, i was followin the smaller version in black, i was being offered but i gave up since i still prefer the larger size in black. It's a lovely style...very unique:tup: