i found an 04 turquoise twiggy today!

toni, can't wait to see you work your magic on that twiggy!! (I still remember how you restored your black city!)

thanks cate! i am excited!! i will take some pics tomorrow of the "before". i have restored a few dark bags, but never a light one, and since this one was so reasonably priced, i think i can try some new cleaning techniques with a clear concience. it does have a small pen mark on it, and it would be super great if i could get that off... i know a lot of gals would love to know how to get pen off, so i will try to figure it out, and use my bag as the practice bag! its going to be really fun!!
:smile:

What color 04 Turquoise did you get, the Light or the Dark? I found an amazing deal for a 04 Light Turq First a couple of months ago, and I just love it! I can't wait to see your photos!
:heart:
And for cremebrulee ...there is absolutely no reason to be afraid of applying Apple Guard. I got some for the first time a couple of weeks ago to use on my 05 White Mini Coin Purse, and I have now applied it to all of my bags. It does not change the feel, smell, or look of the leather what-so-ever! And that is very important to me! I have not had the chance to test it's stain resistant job, but many gals here love it!
:yes: