-:|:- I Finally Bought A Damier Sophie! Now Which Matching Wallet Should I Get? -:|:-

I'm a big fan of Damier Plat~Change purse. Right now mine has six plastic cards (eg. cc, id), three paper thin cards (eg. pic, ticket) and five bills in it, and it can hold much much more. I persnoally think it holds more than Ludlow. You have to fold the bills though (so as for Ludlow and Koala change purse).

Wow, all of that fits inside of this Damier Plat Change Purse?

This measures: 4" L x 3" H

lvplatchangepurseoutside.th.jpg

lvplatchangepurseinside.th.jpg

Isn't that kind of similar to the Damier Koala Change Purse?

This measures: 3.8" L x 2.7" H

lvKoalaChangePurseoutside330.th.jpg

lvKoalaChangePurseinside330.th.jpg

Okay ladies and gents ..... I'm heading off to attend 3 of my College Courses right now. *ugh*

I will check this thread when I get back in about 3-4 hours.

Thanks so much to everyone who has already commented.

Everybody have yourselves a Great Morning! :flowers:

I got your PM, thanks! ;)

Well, plat has three slots/pockets, and the extra one is as wide as the one at the back of the Koala (if not wider). I will take some pics when I get home this evening if it's not too late.

Wow, all of that fits inside of this Damier Plat Change Purse?

This measures: 4" L x 3" H

lvplatchangepurseinside.th.jpg

Isn't that kind of similar to the Damier Koala Change Purse?

This measures: 3.8" L x 2.7" H

lvKoalaChangePurseinside330.th.jpg

Just thought I post these up to see which one looks better next to the Damier Sophie.

lvsophie001.th.jpg

lvamaranteludlow.th.jpg

It looks like the Amarante matches the OUTSIDE and the Pomme would match the INSIDE.

*Argh* What to choose!? :confused1:

I use the amarante bill-fold wallet, the one in your picture above. It is a full function wallet which holds bills, six credit cards, and has a roomy coin compartment. It fits perfectly inside damier sophie and looks great with Damier Sophie IMO. :yes:

When I got mono Sophie I went through the same predicament. I bought the Damier Ludlow and returned it in 15minutes, too small. I also looked at the Koala Change purse itcan only hold two cards.

I now use the French Purse and the Koala. Fits fine.

Here are pix to persuade you...

Only have the mono/pomme combo...looking for my Damier Amarante Combo (I love it!)

Attachments

• IMG_3472.JPG
    IMG_3472.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 39