I felt so insulted and pissed.

I totally feel you...I was selling a no longer made mini mono luggage bag and it was in brand new condition. It retailed for $1699 plus tax USD and someone offered me $300 for it and they really were serious. This happens all the time on Ebay, I get at least one person per auction that is obviously smoking something to make them hallucinate enough to lowball like that! Don't get too upset over it though, it is just the nature of the many wierdos that frequent Ebay! :sad:

It's one thing to try for a bargain, but that's downright ignorant to offer 90% off anything unless it's trashed. Maybe since you're both singaporean, you'd give a sister a break and take a tremendous hit for it. I'd just thank her for the offer, and let her know the dustbag & box has a wallet that comes with them. LOL!!

Oh geez ebay brings out the worst people...I have a listing for a pair of slippers and this guy with zero feedback keeps asking me to send him pics of the slippers on my feet. I think he is a perve with a foot fetish!!! I told him no twice now :yucky:

I totally feel you...I was selling a no longer made mini mono luggage bag and it was in brand new condition. It retailed for $1699 plus tax USD and someone offered me $300 for it and they really were serious. This happens all the time on Ebay, I get at least one person per auction that is obviously smoking something to make them hallucinate enough to lowball like that! Don't get too upset over it though, it is just the nature of the many wierdos that frequent Ebay! :sad:

So funny that they were "really serious". Ebay never ceases to amaze me.

I've gotten some super lowball offers as well :rolleyes: I guess they feel they need to try anyway, and maybe someday someone out there will be dumb enough (or desperate enough) to accept.

UGH. People can be so cheap. I'm selling this pair of shoes on ebay that barely has ANY wear since I didn't wear them out of the house. The retail was $89, I listed them for $50, then $40 after they didn't sell then $30 and that's my final lowering of the price. So after it ended with 4 watchers and NO bids, this lady emails me and nope offers me $15 including shipping.
Um NO. That's just insulting, I know exactly how you feel.

Oh geez ebay brings out the worst people...I have a listing for a pair of slippers and this guy with zero feedback keeps asking me to send him pics of the slippers on my feet. I think he is a perve with a foot fetish!!! I told him no twice now :yucky:

Gross...that takes the cake. He doesn't want to pay for a fetish website, so his next best thing is Ebay where it's free.