I fell off the wagon...and other weekend confessions...

OMgosh loove that ring. Would you be able to tell the price or pm me if you would?? It must be less than the bracelet.....I would hope! Congrats!!

Cartier White Gold Love Ring
Article # B4041857
$1800.

I am very, very happy with my new goodies. Thanks, all! :flowers:

CB, I am in complete agreement! Totally worth falling off the wagon!

Gorgy new treats, SoCal! Definitely worth falling off the wagon. :smile: I fell off the wagon this weekend, too, I'm afraid. I met some dear friends in NYC for lunch and H shopping. So, after half a bottle of champagne, I couldn't help myself (yeah, that's the ticket - the champagne was to blame - LOL!). While I was able to resist the bags, I fell for the shoes. So, a lovely pair of black leather loafers with palladium H buckles came home with me. But, I promise (and this time I mean it, dammit) I'm back on the wagon! Maybe....

Gorgy new treats, SoCal! Definitely worth falling off the wagon. :smile: I fell off the wagon this weekend, too, I'm afraid. I met some dear friends in NYC for lunch and H shopping. So, after half a bottle of champagne, I couldn't help myself (yeah, that's the ticket - the champagne was to blame - LOL!). While I was able to resist the bags, I fell for the shoes. So, a lovely pair of black leather loafers with palladium H buckles came home with me. But, I promise (and this time I mean it, dammit) I'm back on the wagon! Maybe....

LOL...We will blame it on the alcohol...some champagne for you...some merlot for me... At least we shopped smart! Would love to see pics of your shoes!

Thanks again, all! :flowers: I am calling the ring an anniversary gift and the bracelet a birthday gift (DH reminds me that our trip to Madrid and London next month is the anniversary/birthday gift...I remind him of the depth of our love and affection :love: )

LOVELY! Way to fall off the wagon, girl!!

Uh oh.......I'll be drinking champagne the week I'm in Melbourne...POTS of champagne......the GOOD stuff, too.............looks like champagne is the trigger to fall.........