I feel violated....

I saw that too and was :cursing: I thought it was look nice on my blk chelsea but not for that price. I would like the key fob more then the charm but not going to pay that kind of money for it.
I've looking for this key fob for ages and I finally found it for 99.00 dlls plus shipping????. WTF :cursing: is the seller thinking. Of course I wont buy it, but it makes me sad that the seller is trying to take advantage of us, just my 0.02 :sad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170193997797&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

Help me find a cheaper one please !!!

Actually, these charms were going for $100+ on ebay a few months ago!

The original skull charms are hard to find and some people were willing to pay a pretty penny.

I got the original skull charm when it came out. It became so popular and you couldn't find it anywhere excep on ebay and many were selling for $100+. I was acctually disappointed when the key fob came out because I feel it kinda took away from the originals.

The original skull accessory was a charm (with the trigger snap) which is the one pictured on the first page. The new one is the key fob (with the spit ring) and I don't know if you can get the second one from JAX. I know that the charm was sold out rather quicky.

No; unfortunately, it's not available--that's why the markup is so high on ebay.

If anything is available at JAX, it would be the keyring version, which is more recent. HTH!

That's what I meant. I really got confuse, I tought the keyring one was the original one. :Push:. I'll call tomorrow to see if I can get it, I will cross my fingers.

I think you can still order that through JAX but it is the keychain, not the keyfob. I got one on PCE and I love it.. my dh loves it even more. :tup: