I feel special....

I'm so excited about the Palermo! It looks like it'll fit on my shoulder nicely. Now I don't know if I should just wait for it and forget the Neverfull so I can go ahead and get the Stratus.

Thanks for the pictures!

Thank you LUV CLASSICS for the info.... :tup:

I was just wondering if the book has shown anything about the new winter scarfs?? i would like to know the approximately launch date of them.... i am eyeing a few of those already :yahoo:

Thanks for the pics!

Why didn't they bring the Damier Azur Neverfull out in the summer instead of the Mono?? It seems to scream "Summer" to me so much more than Mono. I don't know why this is confusing me so much lol. But I want one!

HERE ARE THE PICS...I did not scan all 30+ pages as I have seen a few of them already posted. This is the 2007 products that my PS sent me. Mods feel free to move to the Reference Thread if need be....Enjoy...

Could you please kindly forward me (if possible) all 30+ pages of pix? I am all the way down under (in Australia) and geez, you never get these info fast enough~! PLEASE~~~~~ please email me if you can :smile::heart:

Could you please kindly forward me (if possible) all 30+ pages of pix? I am all the way down under (in Australia) and geez, you never get these info fast enough~! PLEASE~~~~~ please email me if you can :smile::heart:

Can u please please please do that for me as welll.. thanks.. !! I am dying to know more over here.. I need something I can drool all over on.. and to calm my nightmare for not being able to obtain the bag fast enough