I feel special....

Thank you so much for sharing. I am new to this forum and new to Louis Vuitton. I have been trying to decide what bag should be my first and was going to go w/ the Speedy, but with all these new bags coming out this fall I've found another I'm kind of liking better. The Tivoli GM, it just might be my first Louis Vuitton bag!:yahoo: I can't wait to see it in Oct. Thanks again for the the great pics.

My pleasure....and WELCOME to TPF! Speedy is a great choice for your first LV, but as you can see there are tons to choose from. The tivoli also caught my eye :graucho:...

thanks for the scans :tup: i want that new Utah Cabas :nuts:

Haha I Just was looking over the pics and thought of you when I saw the new utah bags! What do think about the new geant bags ducky? Haha I knew how much u were waiting for men's stuff to be posted here, I'm glad it was haha I won't lie I kinda wish they made Damier geant for girls (like nicer gilier colours) the feel of it is soooo cool! Haha

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for this Luv Classics!

You're very welcome! I actually thought of you when I saw it. You have a great collection!

Haha I Just was looking over the pics and thought of you when I saw the new utah bags! What do think about the new geant bags ducky? Haha I knew how much u were waiting for men's stuff to be posted here, I'm glad it was haha I won't lie I kinda wish they made Damier geant for girls (like nicer gilier colours) the feel of it is soooo cool! Haha

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for this Luv Classics!

awww... thanks for thinking of me girls :flowers: i can't really say what i think about the new Geant models yet. the photo is just a tad too dark to show any new feature. but i DO hope they finally make them in navy blue. im most likely to get a Citadin in that colour if ever. as for "girly" Geant, i wouldn't be surprised if they eventually make some in the near future. i can picture D.Geant looking very good in light pink or even dark purple ;)

Thank you for the pics! Wow so much to choose from...Is azur always more exy than damier? I thought the speedys were the same price. The Neverfulls appear to be different in price...

Pomme sunset *drools* Nimbus looks GORGEOUS too!

LUV CLASSICS: Thank you soo much for the pics!!!

Ok, now I am thinking I want the porte document vertical in the monogram bequia instead of the speedy!

Thats the mens line right? Is there any chance you could make that pic bigger? Pretty please? xx