I eat my Chanel words. I got a Maxi!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
So tonite was girls night out at my NM. It was a fun event , saw old friends , drank some good wine. Went right into Chanel .LOL. MY SA had two bags on hold for me . She pulls out the maxi and I had to do it.Yes, me who said it looks like a big boob with a nipple! I got the Grey metallic lambskin. I first saw this bag at the trunk show last season and went right to it. I was holding off because I have a grey lambskin jumbo with bijoux chain. Well girls night out, some wine and I had to get it. ;)I also picked up the new Sharpei for a friend. The new Sharpei is awesome, smooth lambskin and perfect ruching and bright silver hardwear. It was very feminine and cute. Now I want it. LOL. I should have the bag in a few days. :yahoo:I am sooo done. I know I have said that before. LOL. But I am done.

Girl, you are too funny. How does the maxi look like a big boob with a nipple? :confused1: I keep reading "nipple bag" here and there...people are referring to the MAXI? LMAO

You're right! I never thought of the maxi as a big boob with a nipple...but come to think of it, that picture is the best way to describe it. LOL. But I still like it anyways. Congrats on your soon-to-be maxi! Don't forget to post modeling pics.

"big boob with a nipple".
mx62.gif
HAHA...
Congrats on your new baby and can't wait to see your modeling pics!

D, you're bad!!! :nuts: Haha, I had too much champagne at the event (well, I went twice!!), so I know what you mean :P... I think it was all part of the NM plan - impair the judgment of the customers so they'll buy whatever the hell! :P I can't wait to see your pics... metallic grey is so pretty! :smile:

D, you're bad!!! :nuts: Haha, I had too much champagne at the event (well, I went twice!!), so I know what you mean :P... I think it was all part of the NM plan - impair the judgment of the customers so they'll buy whatever the hell! :P I can't wait to see your pics... metallic grey is so pretty! :smile:
Yep..you are right...they keep doing these "girls night out" events...apparently another one next week. Sjunky...great choice! I can't wait to see the new Sharpei!