I eat my Chanel words. I got a Maxi!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
So tonite was girls night out at my NM. It was a fun event , saw old friends , drank some good wine. Went right into Chanel .LOL. MY SA had two bags on hold for me . She pulls out the maxi and I had to do it.Yes, me who said it looks like a big boob with a nipple! I got the Grey metallic lambskin. I first saw this bag at the trunk show last season and went right to it. I was holding off because I have a grey lambskin jumbo with bijoux chain. Well girls night out, some wine and I had to get it. ;)I also picked up the new Sharpei for a friend. The new Sharpei is awesome, smooth lambskin and perfect ruching and bright silver hardwear. It was very feminine and cute. Now I want it. LOL. I should have the bag in a few days. :yahoo:I am sooo done. I know I have said that before. LOL. But I am done.

gotbighair

♥ TROUBLE ♥
Oct 6, 2006
Bay Area
Girl, you are too funny. How does the maxi look like a big boob with a nipple? :confused1: I keep reading "nipple bag" here and there...people are referring to the MAXI? LMAO

*So.Cal*girl

Dec 27, 2008
You're right! I never thought of the maxi as a big boob with a nipple...but come to think of it, that picture is the best way to describe it. LOL. But I still like it anyways. Congrats on your soon-to-be maxi! Don't forget to post modeling pics.

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
LOL. The big boob, little nipple bag! ALmost as good as the wenus bag. Who remembers that?! HA!

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
I feel like that metallic grey is haunting me...buy me :mad:, buy me :cursing:, buy me :death:!

Congrats on breaking down! I'm gonna try to hold out for a little longer...

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The city that never sleeps!
D, you're bad!!! :nuts: Haha, I had too much champagne at the event (well, I went twice!!), so I know what you mean :P... I think it was all part of the NM plan - impair the judgment of the customers so they'll buy whatever the hell! :P I can't wait to see your pics... metallic grey is so pretty! :smile:

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
D, you're bad!!! :nuts: Haha, I had too much champagne at the event (well, I went twice!!), so I know what you mean :P... I think it was all part of the NM plan - impair the judgment of the customers so they'll buy whatever the hell! :P I can't wait to see your pics... metallic grey is so pretty! :smile:
Yep..you are right...they keep doing these "girls night out" events...apparently another one next week. Sjunky...great choice! I can't wait to see the new Sharpei!