I Dream of Chateau...

It came :yahoo: it came :yahoo: and I LOVE it. This is the perfect size for going out dancing. I find that my Carlisle Clutches NEED to be left with a friend while I dance BUT the Chateau has the little chain that will go on my wrist for extra security while the bag itself sits in the cup of my hand. WOOHOO. Super EXCITED :woot:

Also, she was in EXCELLENT condition. It was my first bonanza purchase and I was a little nervous. But GREAT seller and PERFECT bag. Guess it was meant to be because I was just about to buy the one on eBay.

Im going to start thinking the Cheetah and the Silver into my possession :angel:

Thank you everybody for the support ;)

Attachments

• P1020270.JPG
    P1020270.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 70
Totally gorgeous Rahnon! Nothing like classic Saddle....:cloud9: I smell a new addiction coming on....you're going to need multiple Chateaus now for sure! :graucho: I'm searching for you!

Just chiming in. I've had two chateau's. I still have one. I love them. When I am done with this house buying stage of my life I plan to get a few more. They are perfect for nights out, or even days when I do want to carry much. Mainly trips into the city.

My first one, the white leopard was my fave. I wore it with a brand new top from torrid. The red in the shirt rubbed on the clutch and stained it, all over. I tryed everything and there was no getting it out. I still haven't replaced her...I need to.

Princess Diana I hope you enjoy yours.

Just chiming in. I've had two chateau's. I still have one. I love them. When I am done with this house buying stage of my life I plan to get a few more. They are perfect for nights out, or even days when I do want to carry much. Mainly trips into the city.

My first one, the white leopard was my fave. I wore it with a brand new top from torrid. The red in the shirt rubbed on the clutch and stained it, all over. I tryed everything and there was no getting it out. I still haven't replaced her...I need to.

Princess Diana I hope you enjoy yours.

Thank You Glamblover ;) I can NOT wait to SCORE more :woot:
It really is the PERFECT little bag. Im soooo MAD I didnt realize this sooner :noggin: