I died! Royal Blue Snake Box!

Is beautiful! I love the color with the gold hardware! Where did you get it?
Tell us the story :smile:
I got it in the Celine boutique here in Hong Kong, surprising they had quite a few box available! :biggrin:

omg! the colour and leather is TDF!!!! congrats dear!
Thank you for stopping by, glad you like it!

OMG I JUST DIED AS WELL!!! Gooorrrgggeeee!!! Über tres chic!!! Haha! Loved how you were more worried about thinking of an excuse for your DH!:biggrin:
I am seriously in need of an exotic bag in my wardrobe as well!!!
Hello Kai! Thanks for stopping by!!! that's Über sweet of you :cloud9::biggrin: Yes, you gotta have the an exotic bag, although your croc stamp is super cool!!! I didn't even think I need it, but after seeing the right color combo and touching it, i MUST HAVE IT!! looolll

Thanks for stopping by!!!

WOW! The colour is electric! Congratulations!
Yes, it's real electric! Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment!

OMG!!! I just died with you! This is like THE PERFECT BOX, seriously, it combines two of the things that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE -- snake skin and royal blue color!! IMO this is so much better than pink! Congrats!!

Do you mind telling us how much it was? And we need modeling pics!!!
AWWW, thanks for your sweet comments! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: It is indeed the perfect box! The price for this is unfortunately 41,000HKD, just a few months ago, i believe the python was only about 36 or 37k, the SA also said there has been an increased of price in this 2-3 months.... sigh!

Luscious! Big fan of Céline blues. This one is a definite keeper! Congrats and wear it in good health! Love the python... You'll definitely get more wear out of the blue than the fluo pink!
Yes, this is definitely a very nice blue, please don't hate me for saying this, this blue I feel like is even better than the blues from Hermes, the color is so rich, and so..... royal.. LOL And the skin of python just gives a lot more texture!

I have seen this bag in person -- it's amazing. Enjoy!!
WOW, are you a regular Celine visitors as well? :graucho::graucho: lol, the SA told me the box in royal blue was only in for a few days! Thanks for stopping by!

Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous especially since it's in my favorite color, congrats! :love:
Thank you so much! Since I normally don't tend to look at blue so much, I didn't know/understand what's all the craze about royal blue or cobalt blue on TPF, but seeing one IRL definitely changes my perspective and I believe it's actually more wearable, durable, long-lasting than say the fluo pink!

She is STUNNING! Congrats!!

oh wow!!!

:yahoo:

Congrats, its beautiful!

Wow! T...D...F!!!! Congrats:smile: just stunning!

WOW, that's absolutely gorgeous!!!

omg how beautiful!!!!!!! congratulation, that bag's totally gonna steal attention

thank you so much ladies and gents for stopping by! Seeing all you like the bag makes me feel so happy, was afraid I'd make the wrong choice, since it's the biggest purchase after my Hermes bag!!! But I know now i have made the right choice, LOL

Gorgeous material and color! :love:
Thank you so much!

It looks heartbreakingly gorgeous!

Congrats on such a wonderful purchase. You surely will cherish it even after decades!
Yes, I really hope so, I need to be towed to ban island for next 20 years!! LOL

Wowza!!! This is so beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!

It's gorgeous! The colour is electrifying!
Thanks for stopping by, and very glad you like the colour as well! :P:P