I didn't have a party. I decided to buy bags instead!

Don't worry about the studs falling off. I use Michael Kors rain/stain repellent spray on my stardust bags. I have a clay stardust stam. Use it and don't worry about it. Enjoy.

They are all beautiful. You have good taste!

Who needs to have a birthday party when you have all these beauties! My favorites are the Stardust Cecilia and Chili Hudson. You have a lovely collection. Happy belated birthday and enjoy your collection!

What a gorgeous collection you've got there - I especially love your Hudsons and your Bordeaux XL (we're bag twins x2 - I also have the Clay Cecelia!!;))

I also really like those MbyMJ Sunnies -- where did you find those? Does it have a style number on the tag or arm of the glasses? I love the shape & size of those and they're a really pretty color (I also see that MJ's switched to those softer "hard" cases. I have one like that from Gucci - I like the older "hard" cases MJ used to use)

And don't worry about loosing the baby weight -- my youngest is 17, my oldest is 22 and I STILL haven't lost all my "baby weight"! Your body distributes it differently once you have kids and you can look amazing w/o loosing ALL of the weight!! I bet you look fantastic, esp with all those pretty MJs on your arm!!:tup: