I did it!! I got my 2nd GH bag!!! Guess what I got THIS time? >>>

Love it, Karen!! Yay, we're AnthaTwins!! :yahoo:

And of course you look so cute with it... I agree that your outfits are always so adorable. Congrats!!

Aha! your still awake lol!!

Thanks (yet again) for hearing me out on which colour to get. I made the righ choice. Anthra to me just WORKS with gold hardware. It really brings out the colour and makes it 10 x prettier :okay:sad:to me).

I'm carrying this tomorrow!!! :P

Aha! your still awake lol!!

Thanks (yet again) for hearing me out on which colour to get. I made the righ choice. Anthra to me just WORKS with gold hardware. It really brings out the colour and makes it 10 x prettier :okay:sad:to me).

I'm carrying this tomorrow!!! :P

I came on just to see if you posted what you got! :tup:

And, of course, I totally agree about the GH/Anthra combo. It is complete and utter hotness. :drool:

Hey Karenab, I love yout GH antracity, now we're antra GH twins! I love mine and have used it everyday since I bought it. It matches everything, looks great dressed up or can dress up a causal outfit. BTW, Your GH pics with the Fall collection bags made me drool! Thanks to those pics, I am on the "list" now. CONGRATS!:tup:

karenb, OMG!!!! I adore your bag, it is tdf. Looks super great on you, too! If it is OK to ask, how tall are you? Just curious for perspective with the city with GH, I am 5'8" and I really love the way the city suits you! CONGRATS!

Looks lovely on you! Every time I see Anthracite now, I kind of want it... :shocked:

I'm glad you found something you really love! It will look great with absolutely everything. Your outfit is super cute too. :yes:

Wow, it looks so stunning on you! I love the anthracite with GH, it does bring out the color so much! I have to admit that I wasn't too fond of this color IRL but it looks gorgeous with GH! Congrats and enjoy!