I did it!! I got my 2nd GH bag!!! Guess what I got THIS time? >>>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anthracite City!!!

I have been stewing for 3 weeks on what colour to get between marine and anthracite. I brought my gf with me for reinforcement. I needed someone else's opinion at Balny.

My assistant brought out all the marines and all the anthracites in the Brief. What I originally wanted. I just could not get over the triangular shape though so I thought: let me see anthracite in a city. Just to look.

Well my God. The assistant walks out and I was like :wtf:
    I swear she was moving in slow motion. I LOVED it!

I actually SOLD my antharcite twiggy with RH because I wasn't loving the colour but let me tell you: the contrasting bright gold hardware MAKES THIS BAG :tup: Its 10 X better. Seriously.

Its superb. I took some pics of it on me. I chose the leather finish that I liked the best, lots of distressing and its already slouching in certain areas which I LOVE (there were some smoother ones).

ps. My gf picked up the anthracite Work with GH. Its stunning and is actually extremely soft/broken in. She got a great one.

Attached Files:

2. WOW all i can say is WOW... i love the color... the bag looks great on you..

3. You look so great with that bag! The color is gorgeous too. Congrats - you must be so happy!

4. Yayy, karenab you made a great choice.:yahoo: It is stunning and looks fab on you. :drool:Congrats :yahoo:i love your outfit and it looks perfect with your Anthracite.:tup::heart:

5. It's beautiful!!! I also love the distressed, soft, slouchy leather. Congrats to you and your girlfriend on your new purchases!! Oh, and your outfits are always so cute.:tup:

6. Lordy Lordy!!!

This Is Absolutely Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Yay! Weren't you looking at these at Bal NY during the Trunk show?

I think the Anthra w/ GH is gorgeous! Love it!

8. Hi!

Yea I was looking at the blues at the show but focused on the Brief. That was what I thought I would return for but like I said, I don't like the triangular shape so the city works better. At the show I was struggling betw. the marine and anthracite.

I still was tonight! It took a good 45 minutes to finally choose.

9. Hello you!!!

I know! I finally decided!! I'm happy with the decision. It will take me through winter nicely as well as right now too when I don't want to carry a black. :yes:

10. OMG, that is gorgeous! My friend has it in RH and I thought that was beautiful but now I think the GH is the way to go. Congratulations!

11. That bag is simply GORGEOUS!

12. gorgeous!!! i really really love the GH on this bag and particular color! great choice, karenab

13. omg that bag is stunning!!!! LOVES IT CONGRATS!!

14. Love it, Karen!! Yay, we're AnthaTwins!! :yahoo:

And of course you look so cute with it... I agree that your outfits are always so adorable. Congrats!!

15. WOW! It's fabulous! Congrats!