I couldn't help it but.. got Tees and a Foresta Trenino!

Whoaaaaaa you got 4 shirts?!?!?! All at once? Craziness! haha. I only got one recently, the candycane girl. But yeahhh are you pleased w/ the color of the shirt for the cactus cat? I saw it IRL and was like omg the cactus kitty..but ewww for the color.

They should make tokidoki bikinis!!! That'd be soooooooooooo cute!!! I already have a Coach one, so I'd :heart: to add a tokidoki one to my collection! *lol*

I guess I'll have to add it to my "to do" list, along with making my own boatneck or scoop neck shirts!!

Maya - my friends were JUST teasing me tonight about tokidoki underwear! Haha they said if they made them, I'll probably buy them.. Not true!! Haha well, maybe a pair. :lol: But bikinis I would DEFINITELY buy!! :biggrin: More ideas for Simone!

Whoaaaaaa you got 4 shirts?!?!?! All at once? Craziness! haha. I only got one recently, the candycane girl. But yeahhh are you pleased w/ the color of the shirt for the cactus cat? I saw it IRL and was like omg the cactus kitty..but ewww for the color.

You know, i do like the cactus cat shirt color. It's a light cream or lt beige. I was fine with it! I guess it adds variety to the other colors! LOL.. :P