I could kill him. Yes, really.

Oh, no! It's interesting that you should mention it, though, because I just started carrying an 05 olive day, and the tassels seem a lot softer and more fragile than the ones on my 06 bags. I was actuallly thing, "Oh, I'd better be careful and hold the tassel close to the zipper when I open the bag."

Yes, you should be able to order new tassels from BalNY. If not, there was a thread (or two) documenting posters fixing their own snapped tassels with flexible leather glue and having a lot of success.

As for the boyfriend...40 lashes with that tassel!

That sounds rather kinky... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I hope you get replacements for the tassels. Try BalNY, you might just get lucky. :yes:

Awww. I can imagine your pain. *BIG HUG*

I'm sure one of the girls will be able to give yout the numbers you asked for, and you'll be able to get a new tassel for your poor bag soon.

Cheer up! Think about it this way. Your bf can now never ever ***** about any Bbags after what he did. ;)

Thanks everyone! I actually think he was scared of me at the time; possibly due to the steam emerging from my ears!! He promised never to touch one of my bags again..
I like the sound of whipping him with the tassles..:graucho:

I talked to someone at BalNY last week and they have put in an order for ALL past seasons' tassels (yes, ALL seasons). The only thing is, they don't know when each color is going to arrive, as they will arrive in separate shipments. She suggested calling back around mid-Feb to see which tassels have arrived.

And THIS is why my origan day's tassles are braided...i bought it second hand and both sets of tassles were on the bag.:confused1: They were all frayed all the way up....so one day I braided them...leaving a little fringe at the bottom....Phew.

Ellay, I am so sorry what happened!! Did you call BalNY? Sometime ago I was told that if a color is out when you call you should keep try calling after couple days because they have different color available at different times, but I am not sure if this is still the case now.....

Thanks everyone for making me feel better! I'm going on my hols in a week so gonna ring BalNY when I get back. In the meantime I've tied them on and they are just shorter than the others. :idea: