I change my prada for...

Eric, se already answered me about the price: 4450 €. Sounds like a fair price (in Hermes terms) for a 37 cm bag!

Good God!!! The price of Hermes in Malaysia is just ridiculous.....I just spoke to my SA at the H store; they are selling the bag for 24,450 Malaysian Ringgit. And it's in fjord leather too :nuts: - brown as well. I WANT! :crybaby: It converts to 5230 Euros! Time to take the plunge again with my VISA card.

Good God!!! The price of Hermes in Malaysia is just ridiculous.....I just spoke to my SA at the H store; they are selling the bag for 24,450 Malaysian Ringgit. And it's in fjord leather too :nuts: - brown as well. I WANT! :crybaby: It converts to 5230 Euros! Time to take the plunge again with my VISA card.

Lucky man you are. You have to see it. U will fall in love with this briefcase :love:

K, you won't beleive this, but as I wrote that frase (j'adore aussi) I thought of you, and said to myself : I bet K. will comment on this! aussi/aussie!!!:rolleyes: LOL! We ARE getting to know each other....!!!LOL:lol:
LOL - that's so funny....you gotta start worrying when you begin to think like me, D!!:P