i caught trenino fever!

tokidokicouture

seriously, ban me!
Mar 17, 2007
So i decided to go check the Loehmanns in White Plains today (about 45 min outside NYC) and SURE ENOUGH! They have Citta stuff in! and 2 Treninos & like, 5 Scuolas 2 Bracialettos & 1 Portatelefono. So I bought a Citta Rosa Trenino & a Citta Grey Porta. Came out to like, $250-ish.

Here's some pics:
porta.jpg

portaback.jpg

trenino1.jpg

trenino2.jpg

trenino3.jpg

trenino4.jpg

I might be suffering from buyer's remorse tho, but I've got 13 days to figure out if I still want it! :P (I'm goin to check the Loehmanns in Riverdale/Bronx later this week also - Maybe they'll have more stuff and/or a better print)

You scored! Those are really nice!! I checked the closest Loehmanns to me (San Marcos in San Diego) and there were no Toki anything. I also checked my local TJMaxx and no luck there. My friend was telling me that Tokidoki is really popular in SoCal so finding anything for a good deal will be tough.

Congratulations on your finds, I love the Trenino!

see! just when i started debating about whether or not i should sell the trenino, you ENABLERS! (j/k) give me such positive feedback! I had originally wanted either a citta rosa gioco or a ciao ciao, but then I got to thinking, I already HAVE those bag styles, it would be silly to get them in another print. So I guess it looks like I'm sticking with it!

Plus I *LOVE* the porta - I just bought a new digicam yesterday & as the guy in circuit city was trying to push a $40 sony camera case on me, all I could think was "PORTATELEFONO!" I really didn't think I would like the citta one, but it was the only one they had in the store & it was such a good price, I couldnt pass it up. I dont really like the porta in the other prints & was actually considering getting it in famigilia since that print is so basic & i probably wont get a bag in that print. But the citta one is great :smile:

aww so sorry tokidokicouture! :sad:
but hmm dental issues are much more important than tokis :Push:

don't worry .. one day you will come upon another perfect citta porta and citta rosa trenino :yes:

im having problems with my insurance because it was supposed to have been changed because when i signed up for it at my new job, i accidentally changed it from what it was at my other job - and then of course, none of my dentists take the one i signed up for. And i THOUGHT i had contacted the HR lady like, a month & 1/2 ago and told her to change it, (because they said if u changed before the 15th of the month, it would be changed for the start of the next month) but I called today & its still the same!! So when I go to work tomorrow I have to raise all hell to make sure it gets changed before my surgery is scheduled!! :cursing:

...which means, i guess if my insurance DOES cover everything, then i can keep everything! :nuts: