I cant take it anymore....I am falling for Balenciaga!!

I think a shoulder would be cute.. they retail for $695. Keep in mind the light colors are a little tricky to care for though, so for a first bag i recommend a dark color!

That's just what I was thinking... it can be used as a wallet or makeup bag or as its own cute mini purse.
It does retail for $695, but these appear on eBay frequently and usually for a bit less.

lol, it's no use fighting the fever girl, i can tell it's already too late!!! :sweatdrop::wlae::boxing:...i would recommend the shoulder, oval clutch or the money!!!

ITA with aaa, couture girl! Her recommendations would be the right size for you...as for color, it really depends on your tastes. Good luck and welcome to the fold! :smile:

I understand where you are coming from, I got my first balenciaga 2 months ago:yahoo: and I am totally hooked minus the fact that I am broke and still repaying my dad for it, but they are well worth the wait.

I would recommend the coin purse - these appear on eBay every so often for a bit less than retail which is $285 - they apparently fit quite a lot if you do a search you should find quite a few helpful pics. If you want something bigger I would go for the makeup which is $495 i think. This holds loads and lots of rare colours pop up on eBay all the time for less than retail - good luck with your search!:smile: