I can't believed what I just did

dimpsogre

Aug 22, 2007
Oh my! I spent yesterday and today thinking about the 2BUY2 sale @ Neiman's. After so many calls to differenct places, I decided to order from White Plains NY. The SA Patricia was so helpful. I was so ready to order when she ask me if I want this on my Neiman's card. I told her that all I have is VISA and Mastercard. She said " Go online and you can apply for one. " I was so ready to apply but then in the back of my head, I don't need another credit card. My husband won't be happy at all. After reading another post about Las Vegas Neiman's who only accepts VISA. I called and spoke with Jessica. She is very nice and knows her stuff. So, I ordered me a Turquoise City, Buoton D' City, Magenta money wallet and Truffle money wallet ( might give this to my Mom - not sure yet :smile: . I still cannot believed it :yahoo: But, I save me $800 :wlae: I also won a 2006 Grenat First in eBay 2 weeks ago but the size was small for me. It was the prettiest leather I have ever seen but I am selling her as of today. I just hope I won't regret it someday :girlsigh: Anyway, just want to share with all of you my very expensive purchases. Oh my :sweatdrop:

Congrats, dimp!!! You totally went on a Bbag Binge!! All those yummy purchases!! I can wait to see your Bouton and Turq!:nuts: You guys are so lucky!! If I lived in the US, I'd prolly be broke as heck now!!

Congrats to you dimpsogre, for getting them to give you that $400 discount on two wallets. I was in my NM today and they said it only counted on handbags, not accessories such as wallets so they wouldn't give it to me.
I had already bought my 2 handbags a week ago and just wanted to get 2 wallets. Oh well....maybe I will call them tomorrow and see if another SA will give me the discount. Good for you!!! Post pics when you get them!

Thanks, everyone! I can't wait for these beauties to come :woohoo:

Congrats to you dimpsogre, for getting them to give you that $400 discount on two wallets. I was in my NM today and they said it only counted on handbags, not accessories such as wallets so they wouldn't give it to me.
I had already bought my 2 handbags a week ago and just wanted to get 2 wallets. Oh well....maybe I will call them tomorrow and see if another SA will give me the discount. Good for you!!! Post pics when you get them!

I am so sorry to hear about this :sad: Maybe you can call them tomorrow. Goodluck.

:confused1: I was told that anything over $400 counted toward the sale. The SA I spoke with yesterday was even willing give me the discount toward an MU (purchased with a bag, of course) that was marked $385 because I couldn't really think of anything else that I wanted right now!

Congrats on your buys:yahoo: It is funny how we always justify our buys with the thought "oh, I am saving money" when in fact we are spending money:P. Your bags and wallets sound yummy, please post pics when you get them:yes:

Kat:heart: