I can't believe they let me do this, and this is why I love Tiffany

Thanks MatAllston! Me too, I am also a fan of the Victoria collection, that is actually my e-ring and we splurged on the matching earrings and bracelet shortly after the e-ring purchase :P I love the elegance of it!

I am saving up for the victoria pendant and earrings. Would you be able to share modeling pics of your victoria bracelet and earrings? Hope this is not too much to ask.

vivian is that the 2.2 or 3 mm shared prong wedding band?

I'm thinking of getting a solitaire... I know, just shoot me. There are many who don't like buying from cartier and tiffany much less the others...vca HW. Well, I've been looking at diamonds for years and I wish I knew a trusted worthy local jeweler so I could make and buy all my jewelry and diamonds from him or her. I wish... But, I'm a lay person, don't have any connections, don't have any relatives to begin with... and yeah I know its overpriced, but... i'm just not a lucky person LOL! I wish I had connections. I mean, do I have to become a jeweler?

2.2mm. I feel amongst the brands you mentioned, to me, Tiffany has the best value, so if you are looking for a branded solitaire, I say go for it!! Otherwise, start with doing some research online, compare prices, and then I am sure you will find a local jeweler to beat those prices, that's what I did when I searched for my 3 year anniversary ring earlier this year. I am sure you are a lucky woman looking to buy a solitaire! Good luck with your search and I am sure if you find lots of help on the forum :smile:

I am saving up for the victoria pendant and earrings. Would you be able to share modeling pics of your victoria bracelet and earrings? Hope this is not too much to ask.

I'd be happy to! My earrings are not from Tiffany though, I was lucky enough to find one in 1ct total weight at a local jeweler 4 years ago and I grabbed it immediately! Hope these pix help with your decision, I wanted the pendant for a long time too but finally got over it because my husband convinced me that it would be too much Victoria and he didn't want me to go overboard so I ended up with these sunglasses instead but promised him I wouldn't wear everything together! I am having so much fun, thanks for the opportunity!

P1030386.jpg

P1030391.jpg

P1030387.jpg

P1030390.jpg

P1030398.jpg

P1030400.jpg

Holy cow, those sunglasses are amazing. They must have been wicked expensive. I love all your pieces and can't believe how well the earrings fit the set! Congrats, you look lovely.

OMG!!!! Vivian, I think I almost died as I was in Victoria heaven. Thank you so much for sharing your stunning pieces. Now, I need to add that the bracelet to my Victoria wishlist.

Tell your hubby that you need the Victoria graduated necklace for your next bigt anniversary :smile:

OMG!!!! Vivian, I think I almost died as I was in Victoria heaven. Thank you so much for sharing your stunning pieces. Now, I need to add that the bracelet to my Victoria wishlist.

Tell your hubby that you need the Victoria graduated necklace for your next bigt anniversary :smile:

Victoria heaven, lol :tup: I actually really like the Victoria alternating ring, was contemplating, but I'm probably done with the Victoria collection though. I will just wait for your reveal :smile:

lol, thanks!

That is gorgeous!!! I am drooling over that set AMAZING!! Your hair color is gorgeous too, perfect shade of brown.
Very nice compliment! Thank you so much!

Amazing pieces you have! Congrats!

Late to this post, OMG! you have such a stunning collection of blingblings. Awesome hubby too. You are extremely lucky. Congrats!:drool:
beautiful pieces!!! :woot: :faint:
Thanks Noneeta, SweetCherries, and Hunniesochic! You guys are so sweet!