I can't believe they let me do this, and this is why I love Tiffany

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've heard from a few ladies on the forum that Tiffany is extremely flexible, allowing them to exchange their ring after a few months of wear, and upgrading to bigger carat, etc, and I always thought what excellent customer service! However, I must say I am beyond amazed by Tiffany's customer service having to experience this first hand. Back in May before my Bali trip, I had purchased a Soleste from Tiffany as a vacation ring since my anniversary ring wasn't ready for pickup then. They had a gorgeous .77 Fancy Yellow with IF clarity so I bought it thinking well, I can always upgrade to a 1.1-1.2ct Fancy Intense next year which is really what I wanted and since Tiffany has this wonderful upgrade policy, it would be easy.
    The past week, I happened to pass by the boutique so I randomly went it to browse and of course, I ran into my SA who was extremely helpful, long story short, she had a 1.16 FI in the store and located me a 1.20 FI for comparison purpose.
    And...

2. ....where are the pics???

3. Hi Ame, you are so funny =) Pics are coming

4. [​IMG]

Bottom 1.16 FI
    Top My .77 FY

5. :whistle:unpatiently waiting!!!!

6. oooh lovely! so they let you exchange it right there and then!? that's amazing!

7. Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh......

8. :amazed:

9. Nice!

10. Sorry ladies, had a conference call.
    bottom 1.20 FI
    top my .77 FY
    [​IMG]

11. Difference between the 1.16 and 1.20 both in FI and VS quality is only $600.......

12. I believe this is the 1.20 vs 1.16, man, even I am confused by these pictures and it's crazy how big the 1.20 is even though it is only .04 carat difference
    [​IMG]

13. Wow, that new size makes a REALLY big difference. It is FANTASTIC! Congrats!!!

14. I think if you back up from your had a bit, the fingers and ring will come into focus.

15. [​IMG]