I can't believe it, I am boxed out!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Well, when I picked up my hampstead today, SA asked if I wanted it boxed, I surprised myself when I said, "no, that's ok"....I always loved the boxes, but I realized I just have too many and the are cluttering up my spare room and gift closet....so I am on a box ban, lol.

whoa. calm down woman!

i had to almost BEG for a box for the black epi speedy 25 i bought yesterday to put your keychain on!

they gave me one, but its a big weird flap top box, not the usual hard size box that i wanted. i store all the boxes neatly together. i like the boxes.

I love the boxes, too. I always get one even though I never store my bags in them. One day soon we may have to be transferred to another state and I keep telling myself I'll need those boxes when we move. Send 'em all this way, Twinkle!

whoa. calm down woman!

i had to almost BEG for a box for the black epi speedy 25 i bought yesterday to put your keychain on!

they gave me one, but its a big weird flap top box, not the usual hard size box that i wanted. i store all the boxes neatly together. i like the boxes.

Yeah, that's the one they have for speedys....a little filmsy, huh.

I've had to ask for boxes for all "two" of my LV bags. Amamxr actually forced the issue the first time. (again - thanks!). I knew better the 2nd. :yes: It will be a while before I have over-box status. :smile: