I can't believe it, I am boxed out!

Congratulations on your new Hampstead! Your closet must be really full of LV (and others, I'm sure) to turn down LV boxes. lol For some insane reason, I love these brown LV boxes!

I love the boxes but I am at the same point myself! I've been giving the small boxes to my friend, she has a giant armoire with a desk in it and uses the small drawer boxes to house scrapbooking goodies.

I LOVE the LV boxes. :love: I don't think I would ever be able to turn one down with a purchase. If anyone ever has any they don't want, you can always send them my way or for those of you who refuse boxes, maybe get a box anyways and I'll happily overjoyously come and pick it up or cover shipping?! :graucho: :nuts: My sister laughs because I have them so meticulously in my closet and dust them out every so often.

I loved the boxes at first. Then as my collection grew, I realized I was running out of space. So I no longer ask for a box. Sometimes they give it to me anyways and I end up throwing them away.

Congrats on your new bag, lately I've been using my boxes when I give a gift away to friends and family. I know it's a big tease, they thought they got Louie lol