I can't believe it!! Finally I lucked out... REVEAL

I prefer black in smooth leather such as box. I especially like the patina that box leather develops over years. That shin is awesome.

A black box is definitely on my list

GORGEOUS [emoji173]️

Thanks [emoji4]

it was worth waiting because its unique and gorjus :love:

Thank you so much [emoji1]

Congrats! It is a gorgeous bag! Can you tell us the story of how you get the bag? And the store? I wish I would be lucky like you too :smile: I was never successful with just walking in and ask for a B/K...

Trust me.. I have walked in Hemres boutiques all over the world asking for a Birkin or a Kelly and I always get the usual response. Sorry we don't have any. I know they're lying and they keep them for special customers. The problem is that I don't have a local Hermes store to develop a relationship with a specific SA. Honesty I lost hope buying one from an Hermes Boutique and I was about to buy a vintage Kelly but I thought I would try my luck for one last time. I walked in an Hermes boutique while I was on vacation. And I talked to the SA.. I explained to her my situation and that I know that you only offer your bags to repeated customers but I can't be one at the same store. She asked me what I'm looking for and I told her a black Birkin or a gold Kelly. She gave me the usual response that I will have to be on a waiting list. Anyways, I was looking at the jewelry section and I saw that ring. I tried it on and I loved it. When I was about to pay she told me she may have what I'm looking for. And voila.. She came back with 3 Birkins and I ended up picking the Rouge H.
So I guess the myth is true. You either have to be a repeated customer or spend big bucks at non-leather goods to be able to get one. That ring cost a couple of thousand dollars more than the Birkin itself.

Congrats! Good pick!!

Thank you so much

Congratulations on your B & the ring is beautiful.

Thanks a million

Rouge H is special.. enjoy ur beautiful B

:biggrin:

Thanks [emoji4]

Ahhh Loving the Rouge H!! Congratulations!!

Thanks

Your Rough H is stunning!!:woohoo: I would take this color over the other two as well:tup:

Thank you so so much

Rouge H color is so classic and beautiful - congrats on the bag and lovely ring! Worth the wait!!!

Thanks my dear

Gorgeous pieces [emoji7][emoji173]️

May i ask you if you bought ring before you were offered birkin?

Thank you so much. Yes indeed..

Big congrats to your 1st B and many more to come😊A Fabulous choice out of the three you were offered. IMO a birkin looks more beautiful in a colour especially in Red.

Sent from my SM-N915FY using PurseForum mobile app

Gorgeous ring and bag! Congrats)

Thank you so much

Congratulations!!!! Your bag is so stunning!!!

Thanks [emoji4]

Big congrats to your 1st B and many more to come[emoji4]A Fabulous choice out of the three you were offered. IMO a birkin looks more beautiful in a colour especially in Red.

Sent from my SM-N915FY using PurseForum mobile app

Thank you so much. I totally agree but I still want a beautiful rich black Birkin or Kelly.

Oh my! So u really had to spend so much first on a non-leather goods before they offered u this beauty?!
Good thing u really LOVE that GORGEOUS ring. Cause the price tag is shocking!!!

Enjoy both BEAUTIES to the max!!!!

Congrats on your new purchases? Can you not shop at the Toronto store (since you note Toronto as your location under your avatar)?

Thanks my dear. Unfortunately, I no longer live in Toronto [emoji174]

Congrats on your beautiful birkin and that ring omg..stunning! Enjoy and wear it in the best of health!

Thanks you so much [emoji4]

Enjoy both!! I do love your ring and your B!!

Thanks [emoji4]

Perfection! You chose well, congratulations!

Thank you

Congrats! Both are very beautiful and eye catchers!

Thanks for the nice words

Oh my! So u really had to spend so much first on a non-leather goods before they offered u this beauty?!
Good thing u really LOVE that GORGEOUS ring. Cause the price tag is shocking!!!

Enjoy both BEAUTIES to the max!!!!

Thank you so much for your sweet words. I was very hesitant to spend that much money on that ring but my sweet hubby left me no choice he said I had to have it since it's such a unique piece.