I can't believe it!! Finally I lucked out... REVEAL

Here it is [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Introducing my spanking brand new 35 Birkin in Rouge H Clemence with gold hardware [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I was actually in the hunt for a black or gold Birkin or Kelly but when I tried the 3 colours on I fell in love with this one.. I hope I made the right decision. What do you guys think?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459464081.237184.jpg

Live updates
I will take RH over black and gold any day ! Now I am waiting to hear your story... Beautiful ring !

Thank you so much [emoji4]

Beautiful... the red it is lovely, I would always prefer black, don't ask me why. I just love black. Always did. Even while I am trying other colors.

I also love black.. But when I tried the black Birkin they had I didn't like how dull the black looked.. I was wearing a black dress and the bag looked totally like charcoal.. Not black at all.. It was in Epsom.. I immediately ruled it out.

Here it is [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Introducing my spanking brand new 35 Birkin in Rouge H Clemence with gold hardware [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I was actually in the hunt for a black or gold Birkin or Kelly but when I tried the 3 colours on I fell in love with this one.. I hope I made the right decision. What do you guys think?

View attachment 3316726

GORGEOUS [emoji173]️

Congrats! It is a gorgeous bag! Can you tell us the story of how you get the bag? And the store? I wish I would be lucky like you too :smile: I was never successful with just walking in and ask for a B/K...