I can't believe I just did this!

wow, did you get it authenticated? i think even if you paid via paypal you're only covered for $200 if something goes wrong since this is a new seller. my fingers are crossed you snagged a great deal! keep us updated. :yes:

Actually, I am an authenticator and have authenticated quite a bit in the LV threads :yes: - after getting the necessary pics, I can say that it is the real deal!

Yeah - PayPal coverage is $200, but my credit card company has a very strong backing should I need to do a chargeback that way. (I hope it doesn't come to that!!)

Guessssssssssssssssss what?! It got here!

FAST & Authentic!!!!! I'm excited... uploading pictures now.

The only thing is, the seller shipped in the Louis Vuitton box ONLY. No cushion, the bag was not wrapped (not even in its dustbag). She taped around the outside of the box with the USPS tape. So the box is in rough shape. I'm just so happy it wasn't stolen!! :sad:

Also, the bag has a minor odor, not totally unpleasant, but not *good* (kwim?) :shrugs:

So overall a nice experience purchasing from a 0FB seller. I don't recommend it to everyone, but this was just a great deal.

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg
IMG_0354.jpg