I can't believe I just did this!

Nov 16, 2007
OR
I just bought from a "0" Feedback seller.

Her communication was great, very honest and upfront - has another listing that isn't a bag listing.

My gut told me to go for it (because I got a STELLAR price, probably because she has no feedback), but my logic told me no.

Anyway.... WISH ME LUCK!!! :nuts: I really hope I get my bag and I *really* hope it isn't some sort of switch scam.

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Supernova Heights
Congrats!!! :yahoo:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :tup:

I'm sure it will be fine :yes: I actually had some of the best (high-end) transactions with low or zero feedback sellers.

pegasuscom

Apr 11, 2008
Well, we all had 0 feedback once upon a time. Doesn't mean we weren't fabulous sellers!!! Best of luck on getting your bag! What bag did you score?

Nov 16, 2007
OR
Well, we all had 0 feedback once upon a time. Doesn't mean we weren't fabulous sellers!!! Best of luck on getting your bag! What bag did you score?

I found a Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Saumur! My DF just bought me a Mini Lin Pochette Cles (just for the hell of it - he's the best!) and I don't have any other Mini Lin pieces. So the hunt began - and I found this one!

Ended up not meeting the reserve price, but I guess this seller might be desperate (hard times affect us all), because I got a second chance offer. So I scored this $1160 bag for $350 + some change!

*anxiously awaiting the arrival of UPS*

HuskyLover

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Congrats on a great deal, I hope it works out well! I too have bought from 0 or low feedback sellers, and have scored some pretty good bargains.

Nov 16, 2007
OR
Tr not to worry. The cash crisis has made many people who wouldnt normally sell turn to ebay.
Very good point, MEMS! I had a feeling this seller was hard up...

It's pretty sad :crybaby:

I work in the title insurance industry and business is soooooo slow. The economy turns truly affect everyone!

onegirlcreative

Daddy's Little Girl
Feb 11, 2008
Dovunque voglia andare
You may have gotten a great deal because the seller has a 0 FB rating, so others didn't want to take the chance. So it doesn't necessarily mean it's a fake, it could just mean that others didn't want to chance it.

I can't wait to hear if it's OK. Do update us.

hwjfj2006

Apr 15, 2007
I found a Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Saumur! My DF just bought me a Mini Lin Pochette Cles (just for the hell of it - he's the best!) and I don't have any other Mini Lin pieces. So the hunt began - and I found this one!

Ended up not meeting the reserve price, but I guess this seller might be desperate (hard times affect us all), because I got a second chance offer. So I scored this $1160 bag for $350 + some change!

wow,...the price deserves risk!!:yes:

MonkeyGirl

♥In your eyes♥
Dec 29, 2007
Waiting for July!!!
Congrats! I hope it all worlks well for you. And maybe she is a new seller. Don't you start off with 0 when u sign up? Anyway ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

Trocadero

Jun 27, 2007
Good Luck! I'm surprised that a seller with zero feedback was able to list a LV bag because of all Ebay's new restrictions. I tried to list a LV bag and Chanel brooch and was told I could not as I was too new to selling, or something to that effect. Anyway, I have high hopes that you will be pleased. Let us know how it goes.

tanmon

May 8, 2008
Chicago, IL USA

wow, did you get it authenticated? i think even if you paid via paypal you're only covered for $200 if something goes wrong since this is a new seller. my fingers are crossed you snagged a great deal! keep us updated. :yes:

clb1968

Coach, MJ or RM?
Dec 2, 2006
Cafe World on FB
Very good point, MEMS! I had a feeling this seller was hard up...

It's pretty sad :crybaby:

I work in the title insurance industry and business is soooooo slow. The economy turns truly affect everyone!

I work in the title insurance industry too. It has really slowed down around here too. Offices keep closing or consolidating. I am in th production part, and most of the state now comes thru our plant.

Good deal on you bag.