I can't believe I found these!!! (reveal!!!!)

Thank you so much y'all! As for mod shots, certainly! Next week though, as I'm recovering from having wisdom teeth out this past Friday and not in the mood to bother getting dressed. I also went to the Louis Vuitton Boutique by me and had them order the adjustable strap and clochette from the Amethyste speedy. So I'll have somewhere to put her keys AND a much more useful strap. A lot to spend to add to the bag, but I much prefer that strap! Its going to be lovely!!!! I'm so thrilled!

Reactions: Born4thjuly
OMG!!! It is beautiful. is Metis hobo mongramm still available in the store? I can't seem to find it on the UK website.

Nope. All models are discontinued, and the empreinte went away before the mono one I believe. I was so delighted to find it and then get a deal on it! Its perfect, it looks brand new and smells delicious. I think someone bought it and then tucked it away in their closet for a few years. Their loss, my gain! :biggrin:

Thanks all! I can't wait for the Speedy strap I ordered for it to arrive. The original straps are annoyingly short! They should've just used the adjustable strap to begin with. But I don't care. She is amazing. And my computer fits in there too! I love this bag so much!