I can't believe I found these!!! (reveal!!!!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey y'all, after taking a break for awhile, I'm back in the fun. I found a super awesome bag that I just had to have and at a very good price! This bag was the first bag I admired on my first visit to Louis Vuitton ever, but the price tag was not something I was willing to spend. I'm so thrilled with it and its in PERFECT condition. And like any good Louis Vuitton addict, I immediately bought her a little accessory to match. So here are two photos, who wants to guess before I reveal?? :smile:

IMG_2824.jpg IMG_2825.jpg

ALloveLUX likes this.
  2. #2 Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    Cassis?

3. Aube Metis Hobo and matching key pouch?

4. Montaigne and key pouch in magenta? I forgot the name of that really pretty purple color.

5. Eeeeeeek!!!

6. Aurore lumi?

7. Hmmmm, some interesting guesses here :smile: I'm sitting here on my couch staring at my new lovelies, they smell delicious!!!! Sooooooon, my dears, soon! :P

Born4thjuly likes this.
  8. The torture!!!

9. Hmmmm, should I put everyone out of their misery??? :biggrin:

Born4thjuly and ChicagoJess like this.
  10. Haha! I know. It looks like something in Amethyste maybe? I am dying for something in Amethyste!!

Born4thjuly likes this.
  11. Is the bag is from the Empreinte leather line and the little accessory is from the vernis line? :P

12. Definitely empreinte, whatever it is....:graucho:

Born4thjuly likes this.
  13. Alright, some great guesses. Some got the color, others got the bag. NO ONE guesses the accessory :smile: So without further ado, here are my beautiful new to me lovelies!

Introducing my Amethyste Empreinte Metis Hobo and Compact Curieuse Wallet!

I'm super thrilled, I found the Metis on Yoogi's and then just had to go and find her a matching wallet! I loved this bag the first time I saw it my first ever visit to Louis Vuitton, but was not willing to spend that much! Thanks Yoogi's Closet for yet another awesome deal!!!!! So much LVoe!!!!

IMG_2827.jpg IMG_2829.jpg

14. How fun to find the first bag you wanted and a wallet to match! Beautiful, congrats!

Born4thjuly likes this.
  15. Congrats on this gorgeous beauty! Amethyst Metis would have been my second guess because I know you like those pretty purple colors. Enjoy!

Born4thjuly likes this.