I broke down, and bought.....

Sam+Coach=Love

Missing Coach..:(
Mar 28, 2007
I went to coach today to see the new speedy looking things and well, they are not for me.

Many of you know that I have been questioning a Mia satchel. Well, I finally bought one. My favorite associate Deanna (who remembers my name!) ordered it for me it should be at the store within 3-5 days. HOPEFULLY it will be here sooner cause my Bday is the 29th. I love the shape of this bag and I can't wait. Im thinking about selling my turquise ergo on ebay but its used so I dont know how well that will go.

I know I should have waited till PCE but I could not! I whipped out that credit card and said HAPPY BDAY TO ME! haha I will take pictures as soon as the beauty arrives.

Silly me but what Coach bag looks like ther LV speedy ? is it not in the site or am I overlloking it ?

Happy Birthday to You , nothing makes a better birthdayift like a new Coach bag ! Can't wait to see pics of the new bag

See ,I was better not seeing that bag ,that may cause me to have some issues with my budget becuase I had love at first site with the bag , love the shape and love fabric :love::love: